Cerakote Colors below is not all the options as they change often but is some of our most popular recently.
Cerakote is the world leader in thin film ceramic coating technology.
Colors on this chart is our most popular feel free to contact for a full color brochure or color swatch.
We’ve provided a list of attributes and common uses for each series to guide you to the best coatings for your application.
As always, give us a call if you need any assistance.
NIC Industries proudly introduces Cerakote Elite, the World Class Leader in thin film ceramic coating. We’ve taken the industry leading performance of Cerakote H-Series to the next level and improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application. We have accomplished this by developing an advanced resin technology that enables the incorporation of the highest performance engineered ceramics.
When we say performance we mean:
* Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D33630
* Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
* Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
* Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
* 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
* Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
* Extremely high chemical resistance (Specific chemical performance available by request)
World-Class performance with the following attributes:
* Distinctive high-end look and feel you have to experience to believe.
* Easy application, single coat, and oven cured.
* Industry leading consistency in color, mil thickness and finish.
* Compatible with more substrates than any other competitive finish.
Cerakote Elite Series is available in nine modern, earth-tone colors that can be mixed or patterned to create custom, yet high-performance finishes. Recommended applications include, but are not limited to: Firearms, knives, tools, eyewear, consumer electronics, wearables, industrial valves, sporting and athletic equipment, robotics, audio equipment, fresh and salt water applications and any other application requiring a tough, thin and durable finish.
DRAGON PERFORMANCE COATING
120 Miller Rd
Clinton Tn 37716